Robin has vast experience of managing consultancy firms and advising global enterprises on security risk and crisis management. This from a strategic as well as operative standpoint. Ranging from wide variety of industries.
Robin has studied risk, safety and crisis management in Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Advisor to executive management
- Business development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Assessment and management of security risk
- Physical security
Business area manager Crisis
Mattias has a vast experience of working with security issues and crisis management and as a consultant, he has educated and trained hundreds of executives in various industries.
Mattias background includes work in the Ministry of Defense (Sweden), as chief of staff and head of security in a defense authority, as well as positions in Brussels.
Mattias has studied business economics at Linköping University.
- Crisis management
- Protective security
- Education and training
Business area manager Information & Analysis
David has extensive experience in helping clients to identify, follow and analyse harmful events or trends in relation security risk management.
David has studied statistics and political science at Stockholm University.
- Security risks and threats and on its consequences for various business processes.
- Political and social development in Africa and the Middle East.
- Developing methods for intelligence analysis and global monitoring in relation to the operations and needs of the client.